- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Running and horseplay are prohibited throughout the park.
- No glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the park.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Where food and drink are permitted, no containers made of glass shall be used.
- Spitting, rough play or other misconduct affecting the safety and comfort of others shall not be permitted.
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the park.
- Guests are expected to behave in a family-friendly manner at all times. Line jumping, profanity and unruly behavior are offensive to other Funplex guests and may be cause for ejections.
The Funplex Amusement Center reserves the right to inspect all bags, boxes, backpacks or handbags. The following items are not permitted at The Funplex:
- Glass bottles or Containers
- Knives or Chains
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Fireworks and Explosives
- Chemical weapon, including mace and pepper spray
- Magic Markers, Spray Paint, and Aerosol cans
- Selfie Sticks, Monopods, and similar devices
- Lawn chairs and folding chairs
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones)
Safety is our #1 concern and a shared responsibility. All guests are welcome to enjoy the Funplex Amusement Center for all it has to offer. Our Team will work hard to ensure that all guests do their part in making this a fun and memorable experience.